DAY 01. ARRIVAL SURABAYA - BROMO AREA
- Pick up service at Surabaya airport or hotel (Morning or Afternoon).
- Direct drive from Surabaya to get to Bromo area It takes max 3-4 hours.
- Lunch served at local restaurant on the way to Bromo area,
- check in at the hotel.
- A free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 02. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO CRATER - IJEN AREA
- Early morning at 3 am, by 4WD jeep drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy a spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on horseback (extra) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. (Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion,)
- return to the hotel for breakfast and packing up,
- transfer to Ijen area (5 - 6 hours driving).
- Lunch at a local restaurant. Late afternoon arrives at Banyuwangi
- check in at the guest house.
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure
DAY 03. IJEN - TRANSFER TO KETAPANG FERRY PORT
- Early morning (at 1 am is recommended time).
- Take a short drive from guest house to Ijen parking area.
- Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (3 hours go and back). (This trip will let you observe how hard working locals carrying full loaded sulfur material with bamboo baskets that weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge.and also the blue flame and sunrise,
- Finished this unforgettable trip (around 9 am - recommended),
- Ketapang Ferry Port.
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transport during tours and transfers (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- jeep transport during an excursion at Bromo area.
- 2 nights of accommodation.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guide).
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Flight tickets.
- Porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- health insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusions