ijen bromo tour from Bali or Banyuwangi then finish and drop off in Surabaya or Malang is a private tour for 3days/2night, suitable for you who start the tour from Bali island to the west of Indonesia to explore two active volcanoes in Java, you will see ijen blue fire on ijen volcano, explore bromo mountain sunrise spot, king kong hill, and the tour will end in Surabaya
DAY 01. PICK UP AT HOTEL OR KETAPANG HARBOUR BANYUWANGI,
- pick up service at the hotel or other selected location in Banyuwangi area (for example pick up from a harbor, train station or bus terminal,)
- Transfer to hotel for check in,
- then we see around with our guide to see Banyuwangi village and waterfall but this is (optional) just if you want, that means you can stay at the hotel if you are tired after the long trip before till the time to trekking ijen
DAY 02. IJEN TREKKING - MOUNT BROMO AREA
- At 01;00 am, by 4WD jeep from the hotel in Banyuwangi depart to a parking area (1 - 1.5 hour).
- Start trekking to get to Ijen Crater.
- see traditional sulfur mining.and to see blue flame also sunrise,
- Finished this unforgettable trip (around 9 am),
- back to the hotel.
- After check out time. Proceed to the Bromo area (5 hours drive).
- Afternoon arrival at Bromo area,
- check in at hotel or homestay and free program.
DAY 03. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO - SURABAYA
- Early morning at 3 am, by a 4WD drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy a spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse (extra) to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and it is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to the hotel for breakfast and
- packing up, then continue driving trip to Surabaya airport,
- end program
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned private transport Inclusive driver, petrol, all parking & toll fees.
- 2 nights of accommodation.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service for specific objects.
- 4WD Jeep transport during an excursion at bromo area.
- Flight tickets.
- Porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- health insurance
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions